This essential pocket-sized guide includes favorite stitches, embroidery options, and handy charts for quick and easy reference anywhere!
- 30 embroidery stitches and techniques to practice and perfect
- Step-by-step instructions and illustrations provide an easy-to-follow how-to
- Needle and thread charts are included for convenient reference
- Dozens of stitch options to inspire creativity and achieve unique design variations
- Convenient compact size, only 4-inches by 6-inches, so you can tuck it in a project bag or purse and take it along anywhere
Presented in a quick and easy-to-understand format, this essential guide includes 30 favorite embroidery stitches to practice and inspire your creativity!
Providing needle and thread reference charts and step-by-step techniques for backstitches, blanket and buttonhole stitches, chain stitches, feather stitches, fly stitches, French knots, running stitches, stem stitches, and much more, this book is a must-have for every embroiderer regardless of skill level.
Each step is clearly illustrated, and concise instructions are provided for all the most popular stitches. Also included are helpful tips and variation options for most stitches to help you achieve various effects.
Hand Embroidery Stitches At-A-Glance is the perfect reference for any hand embroidery or stitching enthusiast. Its compact size fits easily into your project bag or purse for carry-along convenience, so you never have to be without it!